A-M B-Well Omega-3 Liquid Gold
A-M B-Well Omega-3 Liquid Gold is IDENTICAL to our A-M B-Well Omega-3 PGFO capsules (as they are both triglyceride *40:20 TG) except that it is in liquid form and has a natural mandarin orange taste. It is manufactured exclusively forA-M B-Well Inc. by the same company as its Omega-3 PGFO capsules. It has also been third party tested according to parameters established by the Council for Responsible Nutrition ("CRN") and the World Health Organization ("WHO") for its potency and purity by the International Fish Oil Standards ("IFOS") https://certifications.nutrasource.ca/certified-products/brand?id=AMBW and each batch has received a 5 star rating.
* The 400 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA is often expressed as a 40:20TG EPA/DHA product in parts per 100.
The reason A-M B-Well Inc. decided to market its own brands is so that we could stay true to our mission and make "pharmaceutical grade fish oil affordable to all walks of life"
A-M B-Well Omega-3 Liquid has a Natural Product Number ("NPN") 80013016 issued by the Natural Health Products Directorate ("NHPD"). Omega-3 Liquid Gold is an excellent source of the Omega-3 fatty acids EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). EPA and DHA can help to support and maintain cardiovascular health and help to reduce serum triglyceride levels.
Advantages of Omega-3 Liquid Gold
- You receive approximately 1/3 more Omega-3s in a 125 ml. / 4 oz. bottle of Omega-3 Liquid Gold for the SAME price that you pay for 90 capsules of Omega-3 PGFO capsules. In other words, if you do the math, you are receiving 35 capsules FREE of CHARGE
- 5 ml. / 1 tsp. of Omega-3 Liquid Gold is equivalent to 5 capsules of Omega-3 PGFO capsules so the liquid is very easy to take for customers that require higher dosages of Omega-3. YES, that is a whopping dosage of 5,000 mg. / 5 grams of fish oil containing 2,000 mg. of EPA and 1,000 mg. of DHA for a minimum summed total of 3,000 mg. of Omega-3s.
- 5 ml. / 1 tsp. daily of Omega-3 Liquid Gold will supply you with 25 days of Omega-3s.
- Unopened bottles of Omega-3 Liquid Gold will last until the expiry date (shelf life) printed at the bottle of the label and should be stored in a cool dry place.
- Omega-3 Liquid Gold is perfect for everyone, but especially for older and younger customers that have trouble swallowing the 1 gram Omega-3 capsules.
- The Omega-3 Liquid Gold bottle has been inductively sealed to ensure freshness and the cobalt blue colour ensures lack of exposure to light. The child proof lid has also been sealed for added security and protection and each bottle is wrapped in bubble wrap. The Omega-3 Liquid Gold can be easily poured onto a teaspoon or into other foods.
- 1 or 2 bottles of Omega-3 Liquid Gold can be easily interchanged with 1 bottle of Omega-3 PGFO capsules in a case (12 bottles). This way you can mix and match both A-M B-Well Omega-3 products in one easy order. Simply specify 1 bottle of Liquid Gold and 11 bottles of PGFO capsules or any combination that adds to 12 with any case order.
Disadvantages of Omega-3 Liquid Gold
- Omega-3 Liquid Gold must be refrigerated after the bottle is opened.
- An opened bottle of Omega-3 Liquid Gold must be consumed within a 1 month period as it is more vulnerable to going rancid.
- The taste of Omega-3 Liquid Gold can be very subjective per customer, so please order a small quantity first as there will be no returns or refunds because you do not like the taste.
We do encourage you to have a TASTE of our A-M B-Well Omega-3 Liquid Gold when ordering by the case (12 bottles). Simply specify 1 bottle of Omega-3 Liquid Gold and 11 bottles of Omega-3 PGFO capsules!